We may collect the following information:
- Name, address and contact details, including email address and telephone number
- Your date of birth, national insurance number and tax reference
What we do with this information:
- We require this information to provide business our services
- Use for Internal record keeping and Invoicing purposes.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may send promotional emails about new products/services or other information which we think you may find interesting. We allow you set your opt in/out preferences in these communications.
We ensure that your information is completely secure and to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have physical, electronic and managerial procedures in place to safeguard and secure any information we collect.
We may track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site using a “cookie” which is stored on your browser. The information collected can be used to identify you. You can modify your browser settings to turn cookies ‘off’. A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive, cookies helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual and can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences from previous searches. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages on our website are being used, to help us analyse and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Links to other websites.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting other sites as these sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should look at the privacy statement applicable to each website you visit.
Controlling your personal information.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting other sites as these sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should look at the privacy statement applicable to each website you visit. You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us at: Rogerson & Goldie, 29 Portland Road, Kilmarnock, KA1 2BY or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the GDPR Act 2018. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us .If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, we will promptly correct this on receipt of instruction.